Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Joshua Anderson
christopheraser
Thomas Hinss
yuri kasdorp
Foodie
steviejb
NTLupson
Matt Beavis
Scott Søvik
senna_forever
Sam Winton
Enzo Fazzi
Rob Swindells
17 posters

Matt Beavis

Sign Up & Invites - 6 CARS AVAILABLE - Page 2 Empty Re: Sign Up & Invites - 6 CARS AVAILABLE

Post by Matt Beavis Tue 24 Jan - 21:20

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I cannot commit to what will be a great season, therefore i must surrender my seat. 7:30pm in UK is when I must put my kid to bed. Although he is generally very good, due to my partners work pattern, means that I can only 100%, definitely, say I could attend 5 or 6 races.

I am sorry for this. I did not check the start times before I joined and tbh i am actually a little gutted. You guys are really quick and I would have improved myself racing against you. And I was in the Tyrell. Sh*t....can it get any worse  Laughing

Have a great season!

Matt
    Thomas Hinss
    Thomas Hinss

Sign Up & Invites - 6 CARS AVAILABLE - Page 2 Empty Re: Sign Up & Invites - 6 CARS AVAILABLE

Post by Thomas Hinss Wed 25 Jan - 2:42

steviejb wrote:Correct. Smile

Awesome, cheers on that Smile
    Foodie

Post by Foodie Wed 25 Jan - 10:14

Sign me up as a reserve Smile If possible to get a car, then i can drive tomorrow with you guys Smile

Martin Dyrlund
    steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

Post by steviejb Wed 25 Jan - 11:49

All good to go. Smile
    NTLupson
    NTLupson

Post by NTLupson Thu 26 Jan - 22:03

Go on then, I can't resist after an opener like that, put me in with Wilson in the #26 - Tyrrell Cosworth
    steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

Post by steviejb Tue 7 Feb - 22:18

Following the withdrawal of two drivers, we have a couple of spots free. If you want them, come and get them!
    Foodie

Post by Foodie Wed 8 Feb - 8:37

Just sign me up in the Ferrari Smile

Martin Dyrlund
    steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

Post by steviejb Wed 8 Feb - 19:00

You're in Martin. Smile Welcome aboard!
    yuri kasdorp

Post by yuri kasdorp Mon 13 Feb - 22:15

27 - Tyrrell Cosworth - Yuri Kasdorp
    looks like good fun this =D
    Niels Brugman

Post by Niels Brugman Fri 17 Feb - 17:54

i will take a reserve seat
    Thomas Hinss
    Thomas Hinss

Post by Thomas Hinss Thu 23 Feb - 12:26

Could I please be moved to a reserve spot?
    steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

Post by steviejb Thu 23 Feb - 12:46

Yes sir. We now have 3 seats open.
    christopheraser

Post by christopheraser Sat 4 Mar - 3:32

Hi guys, I have just been given a promotion at work. Unfortunately this means I will really need to sleeping when this league races.

I don't like joining a championship and not finishing them. I have organised leagues in the past and realise that it's like herding cats at times. In this case I would be an idiot to not take the opportunity afforded to me simply so I could race here.

Thanks for letting me run with you all. I might be able to make one or two more rounds later in the season with public holidays and the like, but I will take a reserve car if one is available for those events.

Cheers
    Chris
    Joshua Anderson
    Joshua Anderson

Post by Joshua Anderson Wed 8 Mar - 17:00

I think it's probably fair that I ask to be moved to the reserve list, since I can't guarantee I'll be able to race tomorrow and something has come up which means I may not be able to commit to all future races. I'd rather give the certain seat to someone who can definitely be there than risk not racing tomorrow and hitting the 2 in a row to be put on the reserve anyway.

I've loved racing in this series though, don't get me wrong. These are one of the only top-level formula cars I find I can drive well, and I'd love to do some future rounds if I get the chance and if you'll have me. Smile
    Kyran Parkin
    Kyran Parkin

Post by Kyran Parkin Wed 8 Mar - 23:55

Going to make Barcelona my last round. I'll stay as a reserve though, I hope I can at least enjoy this one.
    Niels Brugman

Post by Niels Brugman Thu 9 Mar - 17:03

Can i take the number 0 Mclaren?
    SamtheStupid
    SamtheStupid

Post by SamtheStupid Thu 9 Mar - 17:33

Had a migraine so won't be racing today.

Edit: Apologies for placing this here, meant to place in the Spanish race thread

Last edited by SamtheStupid on Thu 9 Mar - 18:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Thread)
    lemming77
    lemming77

Post by lemming77 Sun 12 Mar - 22:07

Reserve for me please
    steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

Post by steviejb Wed 15 Mar - 9:58

Niels Brugman wrote:Can i take the number 0 Mclaren?

I had missed this, apologies. Yes you can Niels. Smile
    Foodie

Post by Foodie Tue 11 Apr - 7:00

I cannot race at Spa, so the 2nd Ferrari is free for a reserve Smile
    Rob Swindells

Post by Rob Swindells Tue 11 Apr - 8:54

I too am away next Thursday I'm afraid.
    Foodie

Post by Foodie Thu 4 May - 7:39

I assume the race at Hockenheim will go ahead tonight? Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr - 9:11