Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Joshua Anderson
christopheraser
Thomas Hinss
yuri kasdorp
Foodie
steviejb
NTLupson
Matt Beavis
Scott Søvik
senna_forever
Sam Winton
Enzo Fazzi
Rob Swindells
17 posters

steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

Sign Up & Invites - 6 CARS AVAILABLE Empty Sign Up & Invites - 6 CARS AVAILABLE

Post by steviejb Fri 18 Mar - 20:22

For this season we've kept the mostly invite only format. The drivers that have been invited are people that we know and trust to be committed, whilst driving and acting fairly around others. We have no place for arrogance, belittling, superior attitudes or driving that continually puts others at risk. Everyone invited has a responsibility to drive and act fairly, anything else does not act in the spirit of what SROL has always been about. Sign up will be opened up on a first come, first serve basis. There may not be many slots left, so be quick! We reserve the right to refuse any entry. You can also sign up as a reserve if you can't commit to doing the majority of the races.

If you miss two races in a row, you will be removed from a permanent seat and put on the reserve list.

To sign up for a free car, use the following format: Number - Team - Driver Name.

Entry list

0 - McLaren Mercedes - Niels Brugman
    2 - McLaren Mercedes - Adam Hodgkinson
    3 - Ferrari - Oscar Hardwick
    4 - Ferrari - Martin Dyrlund
    5 - Arrows Cosworth - Lewis McGlade
    6 - Arrows Cosworth - Rhys Gardiner
    7 - Jordan Honda - Jimmy Broadbent
    8 - Jordan Honda - Povilas Mičiūnas
    9 - Minardi Cosworth -
    10 - Minardi Cosworth - Stefan Holzkamp
    11 - Jaguar Cosworth -
    12 - Jaguar Cosworth -
    14 - Renault - Sam Williams
    15 - Renault -
    16 - Sauber Ferrari - Sebastian Kunze
    17 - Sauber Ferrari -
    18 - Prost Peugeot -
    19 - Prost Peugeot -
    20 - BAR Honda -
    21 - BAR Honda -
    22 - Williams BMW -
    23 - Williams BMW - Scott Berrisford
    24 - Toyota - Rob Swindells
    25 - Toyota - Alistair Wilson
    26 - Tyrrell Cosworth - Nathanael Lupson
    27 - Tyrrell Cosworth - Yuri Kasdorp

Reserve list

Thomas Hinss
    April Dillon
    Kyran Parkin
    Paul Schuman
    Ian Mills
    Eric Stranne
    Richard Allen
    Nick Harrison

Last edited by steviejb on Thu 20 Apr - 15:17; edited 35 times in total
    Joshua Anderson
    Joshua Anderson

Sign Up & Invites - 6 CARS AVAILABLE Empty Re: Sign Up & Invites - 6 CARS AVAILABLE

Post by Joshua Anderson Sun 15 Jan - 1:54

E: Didn't use correct format and car is taken. Whoopsie.

Last edited by Joshua Anderson on Tue 17 Jan - 23:16; edited 1 time in total
    Rob Swindells

Sign Up & Invites - 6 CARS AVAILABLE Empty Re: Sign Up & Invites - 6 CARS AVAILABLE

Post by Rob Swindells Tue 17 Jan - 20:57

Just heard about this on Jimmy's GP4 stream. Hope I'm not jumping the gun?

24 - Toyota - Rob Swindells
    steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

Post by steviejb Wed 18 Jan - 12:55

Josh and Rob, I encourage you both to have a good run in the test session tomorrow. Come and get familiar with the car and everyone that turns up. Smile After that I'll finalise the driver line ups.

Last edited by steviejb on Wed 18 Jan - 14:40; edited 2 times in total
    Joshua Anderson
    Joshua Anderson

Post by Joshua Anderson Wed 18 Jan - 13:43

steviejb wrote:Josh and Rob, I encourage you both to have a good run in the test session tomorrow. Come and get familiar with the car and everyone that turns up. Smile After that I'll finalise the driver line ups.

Alright, will do! Smile
    SamtheStupid
    SamtheStupid

Post by SamtheStupid Wed 18 Jan - 16:26

Heard about this during Jimmy's stream, hopefully I'll be fast enough

14 - Renault - Sam Williams

Last edited by SamtheStupid on Wed 18 Jan - 22:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hit 9)
    Niels Brugman

Post by Niels Brugman Wed 18 Jan - 22:38

Seems like alot of fun
    15 - Renault - Niels Brugman
    christopheraser

Post by christopheraser Thu 19 Jan - 0:05

Hi I have been waiting for you guys to run another F1 series for a while.

I am in Australia, but work nights and with the races being at 11am local time for me am in a good position to race. Although the first round is on a public holiday here and I won't be able to make it =( I am happy to jump on the server at some point and make sure my ping is good enough to race with you guys.

I would like to take the #21 BAR Honda or the #19 Prost Peugeot, not fussed either way.

Cheers
    Chris
    steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

Post by steviejb Thu 19 Jan - 14:00

Chris, I need you to sign up with the format posted in the first post first. Number - Car - Full name. Either way, you are more than welcome to come along to the test session today if you can make it. Smile Given you're in Australia, it's always good to see how the ping will work with the server and others on track.
    Enzo Fazzi

Post by Enzo Fazzi Thu 19 Jan - 18:04

21 - BAR Honda - Enzo Fazzi
    Joshua Anderson
    Joshua Anderson

Post by Joshua Anderson Thu 19 Jan - 18:37

I think I like things sufficiently to ask for a car. Smile

19 - Prost - Joshua Anderson
    senna_forever
    senna_forever

Post by senna_forever Thu 19 Jan - 20:42

Hey guys long time Sim racer here and iam looking for a new league been watching Jimmy and I think i could get into this big time! can i sign up as a reserve please. Cheers
    steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

Post by steviejb Thu 19 Jan - 21:02

senna_forever wrote:Hey guys long time Sim racer here and iam looking for a new league been watching Jimmy and I think i could get into this big time! can i sign up as a reserve please. Cheers

Need your name first sir then I'll stick you on the list. Smile
    senna_forever
    senna_forever

Post by senna_forever Thu 19 Jan - 21:03

steviejb wrote:
    senna_forever wrote:Hey guys long time Sim racer here and iam looking for a new league been watching Jimmy and I think i could get into this big time! can i sign up as a reserve please. Cheers

Need your name first sir then I'll stick you on the list. Smile

Alistair Wilson thanks man Smile
    steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

Post by steviejb Thu 19 Jan - 21:04

All up to date. We have two seats open still, get them while you can!
    senna_forever
    senna_forever

Post by senna_forever Thu 19 Jan - 21:08

steviejb wrote:All up to date. We have two seats open still, get them while you can!

I know pal Iam happy to run the toyota 94 race number please add me on steam ayrton_senna1994

Thanks Again Steve
    Sam Winton
    Sam Winton

Post by Sam Winton Thu 19 Jan - 21:15

I'd like to put myself forward but I'm still not entirely 100% confident in my ability to do so. Is there any estimate for what a good time at Melbourne would be? If I can get myself anything remotely near it I think I'll be a lot happier to put my name forward.
    steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

Post by steviejb Thu 19 Jan - 21:18

No estimates yet. We'll leave the server on Jerez for now, you're more than welcome to go and test on there. Smile
    senna_forever
    senna_forever

Post by senna_forever Thu 19 Jan - 22:40

I couldn't resist Smile 1.16.1 at the moment abit rusty but will get on pace soon

christopheraser

Post by christopheraser Thu 19 Jan - 23:07

15 - Renault - Chris Fraser

Guess I will take the Renault as it's the only one marked "Free" now.

Can't make the test race unfortunately, my gaming PC is having some work done on it tonight and is currently in pieces. Should be back together by tomorrow so if the race server is still up I will jump on and see what sort of ping I can achieve.
    steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

Post by steviejb Thu 19 Jan - 23:11

senna_forever wrote:
    steviejb wrote:All up to date. We have two seats open still, get them while you can!

I know pal Iam happy to run the toyota 94 race number please add me on steam ayrton_senna1994

Thanks Again Steve

I'm guessing you mean the #25 Toyota as there is no #94. Wink

For future reference, the first post typically includes the format I like people to sign up in, it just makes my life easier when filling in seats and such. Welcome aboard. Smile

Entries FULL, any further entries will go on the reserve list.
    Thomas Hinss
    Thomas Hinss

Post by Thomas Hinss Fri 20 Jan - 12:30

Welp I see I'm too late to get a permanent seat now. Guess I'll go for a reserve spot then, might well be best for me anyway.

If I had to pick a car though it'd be as follows:

12 - Jaguar Cosworth - Thomas Hinss

Scott Søvik

Post by Scott Søvik Tue 24 Jan - 14:44

Apologies for leaving this as late as I have, but I will have to withdraw from this series as I won't be able to make the races.
    Thomas Hinss
    Thomas Hinss

Post by Thomas Hinss Tue 24 Jan - 15:50

I'll take the Prost seat if that is still available, does that mean I'm free to use that car for round one?
    steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

Post by steviejb Tue 24 Jan - 16:59

Correct. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr - 13:38