Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Kyran Parkin
Brandon Warren
AdamT
Oscar Hardwick
Ryan Mayfield
grandma_moses
ShaneBurke
revoasd
mikaeljackz
Rhys Gardiner
Joshua Anderson
Race Fanatic
Nick Rowland
Alexander van der Woude
J Cooper
Lewis McGlade
Anders Nilsson
Kakkela
lukicabukica
Matthew Allington
Kim Eriksson
John Munro
Fergus Doyle
steviejb
28 posters

ROUND 1 | MONTE CARLO | 16th - 19th OCT | EVENT OVER

Race Fanatic
    Race Fanatic

ROUND 1 | MONTE CARLO | 16th - 19th OCT | EVENT OVER - Page 4 Empty Re: ROUND 1 | MONTE CARLO | 16th - 19th OCT | EVENT OVER

Post by Race Fanatic Fri 23 Oct - 17:17

Leg 2 is now out! Smile Leg 3 will be out same time tomorrow!
    Would recommend atleast watching stage 6! I get a puncture 50 seconds in the stage and drive most of the stage on the rim.  Have to say my driving on the snow on the rim was some of the best I did in it the entire rally!

Race Fanatic
    Race Fanatic

ROUND 1 | MONTE CARLO | 16th - 19th OCT | EVENT OVER - Page 4 Empty Re: ROUND 1 | MONTE CARLO | 16th - 19th OCT | EVENT OVER

Post by Race Fanatic Sat 24 Oct - 17:02

Last leg is now out! Smile
    Fergus Doyle
    Fergus Doyle

Post by Fergus Doyle Sun 25 Oct - 7:38

Really enjoyed watching those videos Hampus! Looking forward to seeing how my team mate does at Greece.

I'm tempted to record the next rally.
    Race Fanatic
    Race Fanatic

Post by Race Fanatic Sun 25 Oct - 9:45

Fergus Doyle wrote:Really enjoyed watching those videos Hampus! Looking forward to seeing how my team mate does at Greece.

I'm tempted to record the next rally.
    Thanks! Smile Would love to see more people's perspective so go ahead! Smile
    Hydro Blowback

Post by Hydro Blowback Mon 26 Oct - 13:40

Here is my attempt , Monte Carlo has always been my worst location on the game .

Looking forward to Round 2 !!

Also well done to all the guys that entered and competed !

Feel free to laugh , Take the P*** , Mock my driving and all that good stuff .. Laughing

Fergus Doyle
    Fergus Doyle

Post by Fergus Doyle Mon 26 Oct - 18:20

Awesome video once again Paul! Loving the new layout bud!
    Hydro Blowback

Post by Hydro Blowback Tue 27 Oct - 14:59

Fergus Doyle wrote:Awesome video once again Paul! Loving the new layout bud!

No problem . I will do them all .. Looking forward to the next one now ! Hopefully I wont stack it on the first corner again and get punctures bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr - 5:51