Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The end is nigh...

steviejb
    steviejb
    Admin

The end is nigh... Empty The end is nigh...

Post by steviejb Thu 4 May - 13:07

As I've posted in a couple of other places, the series will not be going ahead. With the reduction in attendance and the latest round of server payment due very soon, we had to take a decision. Unfortunately there was very little option with the way numbers have dropped. I thank everyone who turned up to the majority of the rounds and for helping to produce some truly fantastic races. I hope that one day we can again run a F1 series, but there's no way I could give you all a timescale on that. Once again, thank you to those that were a part of the series.
    Rob Swindells

The end is nigh... Empty Re: The end is nigh...

Post by Rob Swindells Thu 4 May - 14:58

SAD! Thank you so much for organising. It was really great until the Automobilista update struck just before the Spain race.

Is there a server replay from Spa by any chance? I'd like to complete my little season review with some Spa footage https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA9QOJOF6mMebab8YIfpNaX_FBBJcJxRP

Hopefully catch up with some of you chaps in the sim racing sphere in the not too distant future. I spend alot of time racing over at The Historic SimRacing Organisation if anyone fancies it.
    Jonathan Palmer

Post by Jonathan Palmer Sun 7 May - 1:34

Rob Swindells wrote:SAD! Thank you so much for organising. It was really great until the Automobilista update struck just before the Spain race.

Is there a server replay from Spa by any chance? I'd like to complete my little season review with some Spa footage https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA9QOJOF6mMebab8YIfpNaX_FBBJcJxRP

Hopefully catch up with some of you chaps in the sim racing sphere in the not too distant future. I spend alot of time racing over at The Historic SimRacing Organisation if anyone fancies it.

The Spa round was cancelled after only 8 cars attended qualifying. I can send you the Practice and Qualifying replays if you'd like those, but there was no Race session that day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 15:17